With Nebia, our portable essential oil diffuser, you can enjoy scented and purified air wherever you go. Easy to use, it connects to any USB port (laptop, car, wall adapter, cigarette-lighter socket, etc.). There's no danger of leaks with Nebia because it's a dry diffuser! Insert the Aromasound bottle directly inside Nebia and start it up. Thanks to its compact size, you can pop it in your handbag or travel bag so you can enjoy a moment of relaxation wherever you are. You will especially love having it with you in places with unpleasant smells.
Nebia comes with a bottle of our
Tonus synergy, so you can enjoy it as soon as you receive it.
Before any use of the NEBIA:
- Open the Aromasound bottle of essential oil
- Insert the wick
- Place the bottle into its compartment
- Close the Nebia cover
After using the Nebia and before taking it in your bag:
- Take the bottle out of its compartment
- Close the bottle
- Transport your diffuser safely.
Ultrasonic portable diffuser
Powered via USB
3 preset diffusion cycles
Waterless, ideal for offices, cars or to fill a room of up to 30m2 with scent if used with a wall socket adapter (not included)
Only compatible with Aromasound essential oils
Cleaning your Nebia:
For optimal performance, clean your diffuser frequently - once a week or as soon as you feel it needs cleaning if you use it intensively.
- Express clean: Turn off the diffuser, then use a cotton bud to remove any essential oil residue found. Remove the essential oil bottle and clean the diffuser plate inside and outside.
- Quick clean: Turn off the diffuser, remove the essential oil bottle, remove essential oil residue from the ultrasonic plate as needed. Pour a few drops of alcohol on the ultrasonic plate, turn on the diffuser and leave it running until the alcohol has evaporated (but no more than 1 minute). Put the essential oil bottle back in and use the diffuser normally.
- Deep clean: Remove the diffusion wick, pour the equivalent of 1ml of alcohol in an empty essential oil bottle, put the wick back into the dropper cap and put the bottle back in the diffuser. Turn the diffuser on and leave it running for a few minutes. Replace the bottle with an essential oil bottle of your choice and use the diffuser normally.
Note: Never turn on your diffuser without an essential oil or synergy bottle inserted except during cleaning.
Download useful documents: